Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Nearly there

I have a few more inches to go on the edging of my blue wool pi shawl and then I will be ready to cast off. I have included Cat's Paw, Old Shale and Crest of the Wave and decided to add a section of Waves and Droplets from Mwaa Knit Obsession  EZ 100th Anniversary PI Shawl: Camping  before finishing off with a YO, K2 tog edging. I think the shawl needs the extra length to be long enough to suit me and about six inches ought to do it.....hopefully.....and will also make it easier to block using blocking wires instead of hundreds of T-pins! I have two sets of blocking wires: one set that are nice and straight for square and rectangular shawls and one set that are now curved to use for circular pieces.

Photos to follow when project completed.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you had this blog.. :) Goes to show how often I have looked at our blogs lately. I finally started blogging on mine again. Love this look. By the way.. send me a picture. I'm about to forget what we look like..lol

    ReplyDelete